If you are subscribed to one of the CLAA's Family Plans, you have full access to all CLAA courses for all members of your family.
To add a student, do the following:
- Go to LMS.claaonline.com.
- Make sure you are logged out.
- Select "New Account" from the top menu.
- Enter the new account information.
- Your application will be sent to me for review.
- Once approved, you will receive notification at the email address you provided.
Normally, your enrollment will be approved within minutes and studies can begin immediately. To add courses for the new student, see: "How to Enroll in a CLAA Course"
William Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy